Friday, August 6, 2010

HCG Part Three!!

So last time I blogged, I was talking about the reason why I am having to do this diet again.. We ALL fall off the wagon from time to time.. Thats normal.. I fell off the wagon a little , for instance, at Thanksgiving.. EVERYONE does.. Well, I lost back the weight I had gained in like a week with me watching what I was eating.. After I was put on Celexa, I couldnt lose that weight I gained AT ALL.. It wouldnt budge.. I read into it while I was on the medicine and I found that Celexa was KNOWN for weight gain.. WONDERFUL!!!

So, after 5 weeks, I got off of it and decided to try to lose the 10 pounds I gained.. It didnt work.. I think you start self sabotaging once you get to a certain point.. Its that bad attitude of " Well, Im dieting and nothing is working so what the hell.. Im gonna eat.." I went out of town 2 times in July and I have gained about 7 pounds since summer started.. YAY..

I stumbled upon this new oral HCG diet by accident.. I actually said something to my doctor about it when I went to see him the last time.. He said that he didnt think the oral HCG had as good of a result as the injections.. I was a little anti about the oral HCG until I saw a friend of mine from high school's pictures and testimony on Facebook the other day..He has lost 45 pounds in 44 days doing the oral HCG drops.. Followed the same diet and says he feels AWESOME.. He looks like his old self from high school almost!!! LOL

So, here I go.. I took my first dose of HCG at 6 am today.. I will take 2 more doses, making that 3 doses a day for the next 40 days.. I HAVE to GORGE today and tomorrow.. Wow.. Thats gonna suck.. NOT lol Im gonna go have some Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! Later!!! =D

2 comments:

Tara J. Tew said...

You will have to let me know how it works... I'm game at trying anything!!! Good Luck!!

Michelle said...

Thanks!!! I will try to keep a running daily posting on here.. With school starting this week, it may be somewhat of a challenge.. LOL But I am going to try.. =D