Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 22

I woke up this morning and I FELT thinner.. I weighed myself and I was DOWN a pound!!! YAY!!! I had to blog about that even before I go to work this morning!! I am down a little over 15 pounds now.. And thats a good thing, considering I am carrying around this cloud of guilt because I keep DREAMING that I am eating something I am not supposed to be eating.. That is just the weirdest thing on this diet!! I dont get why I keep dreaming I am cheating on it except that maybe it is my worst fear and so I dream about it.. Who knows.. All I know is last night in my sleep, I had the yummiest layered mexican dip with cheese, refried beans, guacamole and sour cream.. LMAO And you wonder why I am feeling GUILTY.. =P

Other than my guilt twinges, I am NOT going to let it get me down!! Its Friday and my youngest son, Todd's team won their football game last night!! Helena Middle School BEAT Oxford!!WOOHOOOO!! Sadly, Steve and I didnt go because we are so wiped out at night from this diet.. The smells alone would KILL us.. lol Todd was just released from his doctor to go back to full on playing since his concussion 3 weeks ago so he wasnt going to play last night anyway.. I am so glad those boys did their job and won!! He was very excited when he came home, even though he didnt get to play any.. GO HMS PANTHERS!!!

No comments: