Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 3 on HCG Diet.- Day One of VLCD

Hi everyone!! This is going to be my very first post since I started my diet phase.. The first two days were a breeze because I ate whatever I wanted.. I ate SO MUCH that by yesterday afternoon, I was so blase about eating I didnt really want to eat anymore.. But, in order for this diet to work, you HAVE to gorge the first 2 days.. I have done the diet before, so I understand the importance.. I am embarrassed to even say how much I ate.. Im talking ALOT.. lol I made sure to get in everything Id miss while doing this diet..

Since I have done this diet, I am well aware that I will eventually get to eat "normal" again and there is light at the end of the tunnel.. The first time I did it, I have to say, I was a little nervous and felt like it would NEVER end.. But seriously.. How long is 40 days? Not that long.. I can sacrifice 40 days to lose the weight I gained..

Along with this blog, I decided to track my weight loss and my inches by writing them down in the booklet sent to me when I ordered the HCG drops..I will NOT be posting my weight on here.. SORRY!!! LOL I will post inches and pounds lost!!

I weighed this morning and I started out roughly 17 pounds heavier than I was at my last injection weight back in June of 2009, after my two day gorge..So I am sure I was more like 13 or 14 pounds more a few days ago but the gorge always puts on water weight.. This afternoon I weighed myself and was already DOWN 2 pounds from my morning weight, if that says anything..

I really havent been hungry today too badly.. Its the whole "eating when you get bored" or constantly wanting to grab something as you walk by the pantry.. Thats the beauty of this diet.. You dont eat anything but what is on the list.. Therefore, you eliminate all the triggers that make you cheat.. I have kids in the house so I still have some trigger food available but I never ate it when I was on the diet last time.. If I got a craving, I would go weigh myself.. LOL

Hopefully I will continue with this cheery attitude about the diet but dont count on it.. HAHA School starts tomorrow for teachers and staff so I will be getting to school in the am and be welcomed by the WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL breakfast Im sure.. I will NOT have one bite!!! I PROMISE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post