Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Congratulations Class of 2008!









Last Thursday, May 22,2008, Whit graduated! I was so proud of him! He looked so handsome in his cap and gown..Sadly, I had NO CAMERA! All I had was my cell phone camera.. My mom and sister ALSO forgot their cameras! Steve told me THREE times where the camera was but with so much going on, I forgot to get it.. Oh well.. These pictures I have are the ONLY pictures from that night.. Luckily, I got Traci Dubberly to take a photo of him getting his diploma :)

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Shame, shame shame on you michelle! No camera! Girrrrllllllll!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congratulations to Whit! What are his plans?

Well done!

Michelle said...

Leigh-We noticed we didnt have a camera about 1/2 way to the civic complex..You know how the traffic is out here- there was NO WAY we were turning around..lol Whit's plans are uncertain at this point..He wants to play baseball and has 2 options..One will take him out of state and the other will leave him here..Pros and cons..