Friday, July 11, 2008

Growing Up Catholic- Dane Cook

I have recently joined a network that lets you get in touch with your old high school friends.. We all tend to revisit those old memories when faced with your 20 year high school reunion.. Couple that with a child that also graduated and there you have it- "Memories- Light the corners of my mindddddddddddddddddddddddd"

ok.. Sorry, I havent had my Adderall yet this morning.. Anyway, speaking of Adderall and memories, I decided to reprise an older post about growing up Catholic.. I graduated from John Carroll Catholic High School in 1988 and also grewup Catholic.. Dane Cook did too..Well, he didnt go to JC, but he did grow up Catholic and his take on growing up that way is the most HILARIOUS thing I have ever seen..If you grew up Catholic or knew someone that did, this little piece will crack you up.. The language isnt the best in this but it is still funny.. So if you got the kiddies around, you might want them to go play in another room or put on some headphones.. Of course, if you put the headphones on, your kid will think you are crazy when they hear you laughing uncontrollably, like I did when I saw this..If you already saw this post a few weeks back, sorry for the reprise.. It still will crack you up.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After breaking through the 37 year barrier, and getting invitations to 20y class reunions, definitely stirs as you said, “…the corners of my mindddddddddddddddddddddddd “.

Now that I am approaching 40, and sending invitations to my children’s graduation, I find myself searching “the corners of my mind” to try and find where it all went.

You are a true philosopher Michelle. (hope I spelled that right…)