Monday, July 14, 2008

Another funny clip!

I guess Im on aroll these past few days.. I have been wanting to watch funny things and I was watching "That 70s Show".. I just loved that show.. All the characters were funny on the show.. My fav was Kelso, played by Ashton Kutcher.. While watching an episode with him, it reminded me of this funny clip from "Dude Where's My Car".. I swear, I thought I was the only 30 something mom that LOVED that movie.. I guess I like bubblegum for the mind movies.. lol Hey, atleast I dont have to THINK while watching it.. lol Ashton Kutcher is just pretty as can be too.. He isnt hot.. He is just pretty.. And pretty goofy too.. He always plays goofy, endearing guys.. IMO, anyway.. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dullbert said...

man i had forgotten about that movie, it was funny may have to queue it up in Netflix..