Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My cat


This picture just cracks me up..This is my cat..Doesnt he look mad? He absolutely hated the snow.. haha He wouldnt even look at me to take this picture..His name is Max..I dont know why we named him Max..We call him "Boy cat".. I have funny story about this crazy cat..We got him about 13 months ago..He was a WILD KITTEN..Cute but MY GOSH he was all boy! He is about the prettiest boy cat I have ever seen..Anyway, back in October, my oldest son was outside washing our cars and this woman comes up to our yard and my son watches her pick him up..He asked her what she was doing and she said "This is Mr. Whiskers" My son answered back " Um, no maam..That is our cat..His name is Max"..He said she kept holding him tightly to her and petting him and said " No, this is Mr. Whiskers! He looks just like him! He is 14 years old and even has the same scar on his ear like he does" My son said it was like something out of the twighlight zone..He said she was very insistant that this was Mr. Whiskers..And for the record, the cat has no scar on his ear..Anyway, she finally went away but she insisted that that was her cat..I thought it would have been funny if she took him, thinking that wild kitten ( he wasnt even a year old yet) was a 14 year old cat..Boy would she have been in for a surprise! HA So now, this cat has 3 names..Max, Boy cat and Mr. Whiskers.. What was weird to me is we had like 3 people ask us if we had seen their black cat that was missing..I swear we didnt steal him! :)

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That is funny! And really kinda scary....

Michelle said...

No kidding! Whats weird is my neighbor said a little girl was at her sons soccer party and she was talking about how she had a cat named Mr. Whiskers and how some mean lady had him! I died!!!People are SO WEIRD sometimes!!!HAHA