Saturday, April 19, 2008

Congratulations to RMS Baseball!!


I want to take a moment and congratulate the baseball team at Riverchase Middle School..My middle son is on this team, so this means alot to us! They won the Middle School Championship Thursday night by beating Thompson twice! Thompson was the only team that hadnt lost a game in the tournament and we had only lost one! Congratulations guys and a job WELL DONE!!!! I have a feeling that you are looking at the FUTURE state champs one day at Pelham High School in about 3-4 years!

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awesome Congrats to all of them-as well as you for making it through last night!
Good JOb!

Michelle said...

Aww Leigh! Thanks so much for coming last night! You are so sweet! It means alot to me!

Deedra said...

Congrats to the team...Oh and I TOTALLY forgot about BMI. I guess I am getting old!