Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 7-8

Well, once again I didn't post.. Sorry!!! Haha I am a little bit overwhelmed and tired when school is in session.. Add this diet and I am exhausted!!!! I am absolutely beat this afternoon!!! It doesn't help that today was a completely rainy, cold and dreary day, either!!!! And you wonder why I get into a funk this time EVERY YEAR??? :p
Let's just say: the rain ain't helping any!!!

So anyway, here are the OFFICIAL totals for week one of VLCD: me- down 8 pounds.. Steve- down 19.6!!!! We are now at DAY 10 on the hcg diet and this is supposed to be the WORST day.. I'm feeling it!!! Haha!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.. I hope to lose about 12-15 more pounds!!!!


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: