Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1!!!

I am calling this Day one of the diet because the past two days have been nothing but gorging.. I struggled last night, BIG TIME, with nausea.. I am not a throw-upper, so we KNOW its BAD when I was WANTING to throw up because I was so miserable.. Yuck..

I was TOTALLY dreading the weigh in part this morning.. I decided to take my measurements first.. LOL I was up a little from my last measurement but not much.. I FINALLY got on the scale and was really pleasantly surprised.. I was only up 3.8 pounds from January 3rd.. Up about 10 pounds from my last hcg diet ending weight..I'm feeling pretty good about that, especially after the gorge.. YIKES..

I feel like I am hungover.. Amazing how eating in total excess makes you feel as crappy as drinking in excess.. My body will probably go into shock today since I'm not filling it with coke, chocolate and CRAP.. Ha

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

I have felt the same way... Feeling like I am going to throw up when ever I eat in excess, this past month. I had a DQ sunday with strawberries, hot fudge and peanuts the other day. At the time it sounded like a good idea, but when I was done, UGH! And it was only a small one...