Monday, January 5, 2009

An Anniversary of Sorts!

I guess you can say that I am celebrating an anniversary this week.. I have been in the blogging world for a year now.. I went back and looked and found my very first post that was dated January 14.. It is amazing how fast time flies!! We have had some major life changes the past year.. Job changes, business starting and ending, kids graduating from high school,middle school and intermediate school, kids starting college, high school and middle school! I guess we all go through changes like this every year..

Blogging really helps you look back and see whats gone on the past year, though.. Its kind of like an online diary of sorts! I have to thank my friend Leigh, who got me started a year ago.. I think I thanked her in my original blog, as well.. Im sad that I dont get to see her anymore, since we closed the store.. But- I still see her regularly when I go to her blog: http://lbratina.blogspot.com/

I know that I have been off track with my blogging lately.. And I am hoping to get back into the swing of it.. I have currently made a few New Year's resolutions and I will need to blog to help me vent and keep them.. lol Oh and also the simple fact that American Idol and The Biggest Loser are all coming back on!!! WOOHOOOOO!! Baseball season is also among us, so I am sure I'll be blogging a little about my little darlings and their teams!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world, I've missed your updates!