Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My FAV song this moment!!

Whodathunkit? Darius Rucker, the famous voice of Hootie and the Blowfish, has gone country! A little tidbit of useless info: Hubby is from Columbia, SC, the birthplace of Hootie.. They went to University of South Carolina and played gigs there- GO GAMECOCKS!! Anyway, hubby has seen them about upteen million times so when there was talk about them touring again he was totally blase about it.. His exact words "Michelle, do you have any idea how many times I have seen them?" UUGGHHHH Oh well.. I can atleast listen to this song.. hehe.. Here it is : Darius Rucker singing " Dont Think I Dont Think About It" VERY CATCHY!

3 comments:

Deedra said...

Oh, I love Hootie and the Blowfish. This song is awesome!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love H&TB. I didnt know that Darius went country though. I like the song, had also not heard it. Al always, he sounds great. Love his sound.

Michelle said...

As of this week, the song is at #27 on the country music charts! It is a great song.. His vocals are so smooth and it really has a fresh country sound..