Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maintenance Day 2

Yesterday was AWESOME.. haha I actually got to EAT FOOD!! I was a little worried because I was scared Id get on the scale this morning and would have gained some weight.. BUT, instead, I was DOWN almost another pound!!! YAY!! I ate 2 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 1.5 hamburger patties with cheese, a sausage weiner, a spoonful of peanut butter, a handful of mixed nuts and 1 chicken wing.. I also drank DIET COKE.. I was worried about the carbonated drink making me retain as well.. Steve was up about a 1/2 pound but all he has to do is go to the bathroom and it will be gone.. HAHA My favorite part so far has been my morning coffee!!! Instead of a tablespoon of MILK, I now add a tablespoon of heavy cream to it and it tastes like HEAVEN.. Doesnt take much to make me happy after eating like a rabbit, LITERALLY, since August 8.. lol

No comments: