Sunday, February 6, 2011

Less than 2 weeks left!!!!

I have sooooo been in such a horrible mood lately that blogging about this diet is the LAST thing I have wanted to be doing.. This week was AWFUL for Steve and me.. I gained and lost the same 2 pounds all week.. Not a good thing when ALL you are eating is 500 calories a day.. It just makes ME develop a horrible attitude..

Steve was also teetering between 5 pounds all week.. He broke through it and has now lost 31 pounds total.. I am at about 14-15, depending on how my body feels like acting.. For some reason, I hold onto water all the time.. I know its probably hormonal and all but it is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I hope this week will be a little more forgiving.. We have less than 2 weeks left on the diet and I am looking forward to eating low carb!!!!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: