Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas MEME

Since I have been sick, I actually have had time to READ..I saw this MEME on Leigh's blog and I love these! So, I had to do it-

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I LOVE wrapping presents! I think there is something therapeutic going on there, when I wrap.. I dont know why, but there is!!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial- after years of having sick kids at Christmas, it hit me, we were all allergic to the real trees! No more sickness!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the week or weekend of Thanksgiving..I LOVE my tree!

4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas..Around New Years..I used to cry when I was a kid, when my parents took the tree down.. lol

5. Do you like eggnog? YES!! My oldest and I LOVE it.. We always get some..Of course, the stomach ache after drinking it isnt the best..uughhh

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Tuesday Taylor Townhouse when I was 5 or 6..It was THE COOLEST "barbie-like" Townhouse..

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband.."Dont get me anything for Christmas" ugghh!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids-guitars and video games about them.. lol and anything South Carolina!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I used to..It was so sweet..I lost it during one of my many moves..I havent found one I liked since :*(

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like to recieve Christmas cards..I put them on my mantle..I have never sent them..Once you start, you gotta do it EVERY YEAR.. lol I keep saying I will get a family picture made but I havent lost the 15 pounds yet! :D

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? 2 years in a row I got some stupid sponge ball at a school christmas party..It was one of those grab bag gifts..TWO YEARS IN A ROW, I TELL YA!!!! The second year, I was just so depressed I cried..Especially when I saw a girl in the class playing with a barbie doll and there I was holding some foamy spongy ball..What was I going to do with that?lol

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF and Christmas Vacation..I swear Will Ferrell makes you believe that he is real.. lol Oh and Jingle All The Way and Home Alone!!! Cant forget those.. I always watch them at Christmas too..

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sadly, usually the week of.. I like to live dangerously.. hehe

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? shhhhh :D
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the things I dont normally eat.. lol

16. Lights on the tree? Lots of em!
17. Favorite Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas is You and Santa Baby

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home on Christmas day..Christmas Eve we go to my mom's..Sometimes we go to my sisters on Christmas, since her kiddies still do Santa..

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher Dancer Prancer(another good movie lol) Vixen Comet Cupid Donder Blitzen and RUDOLPH!!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? BOWS as of late...

21. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Morning, of course!! It would ruin Christmas if you open them on Christmas Eve..I used to let the kids open ONE on Christmas Eve.. :)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grinches

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I loved the Disney holiday themes as well as Looney Tunes and the Frosty and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer themes..

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want my life to CHILL OUT! And for my oldest son to make good grades in college.. Im asking alot, I know.. lol

1 comment:

Crystal Watford said...

I'll try to remember not to get you a sponge ball this year. ;)