Thursday, January 31, 2008
I have someone I know who has inspired me to do this..Her name is Debbie Fulgham..She has lost about 65+ pounds doing this..She actually joined Weight Watchers..I dont feel the need to do that but I do feel the need to count points..Debbie looks great.. I hope to be able to stick to it like she has.. She calls herself the "point nazi" haha.. She says she is VERY stingy with her points..Ill keep you informed on this in the days and weeks to come..
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
This is a tag game. I was tagged to participate by my blogger friend, http://www.lbratina.blogspot.com/. In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on. I generally consider these to be actual questions and not some multiple choice quizzes that determine some result at the end (what color you are most like, what cartoon character are you, what 80s movie are you). I'll answer all of the questions and then tag someone to do the same.
1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? I was named after the Beatles song "Michelle".. well, thats what my mom told me..
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When was the last time Exteme Makeover Home Edition came on? Man, that show gets me EVERYTIME!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NOOOOOOOOOOOO
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? rotisserie turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 boys
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, I like to be serious ALL THE TIME! NOOT!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? um.. NO
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I dont eat cereal that often..
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Why would I waste my time doing that? :)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to leg press 600 pounds back in the day!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? anything chocolate preferrably with caramel.. Yumm..
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice their expressions..People do not think anyone notices, but I do.. :)
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I have very little patience at times..Especially when it comes to losing weight..
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? " I Miss My Friend" sorry, I couldnt help myself!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and black boots
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? french fries.. I know... not the best choice..
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Oprah
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be red..Im intense like that!
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coco Chanel Mademoiselle- my most favorite smell EVER!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Todd
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? South Carolina Football and Baseball, Pelham Varsity Baseball ( Whit's a senior), Riverchase Middle School Football and Baseball ( Tyler is on both teams) and Helena Wildcats football and Helena Baseball(Todds teams).
25. HAIR COLOR? brown
26. EYE COLOR? hazel green
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
28. FAVORITE FOOD? mexican!
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither.. Will Ferrell or Adam Sandler
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Chuck and Larry ( Another Adam Sandler movie )
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? purple.. yes.. purple..
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer, if it isnt too hot.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses from Steve :)
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? 4 layer chocolate dessert
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I DONT LIKE TO READ BOOKS!!!
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing.. I dont have one..
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Thursday night, no tv night..Nothing good is on!
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of Tyler not singing :)
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES!
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?South- Mexico, East- South Carolina, North-Nashville,West-Utah
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I can sing..My husband like it!
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Montgomery, Alabama
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
This is where I will begin my comments on the show..There is gonna be some polishing going on I am sure in the next few weeks..A few standouts ..The one person that REALLY stood out for me was the 26 year old girl from Philadelphia that had the daughter with Rett's Syndrome..To be honest, I bawled my eyes out..I dont mean tear up..Tears were POURING out of my eyes while her story unfolded..My family looked at me like "not again?" haha I seem to have a soft spot for special needs..My brother is autistic and I will talk about him in a later post..But anyway, there I was bawling saying " I am voting for her if she makes it all the way" :) Another standout was the girl that LOOKED and sounded like Carrie Underwood from Dallas..She had her own sound that sounded like her..To be honest, I am not sure she would go very far in Country Music, even if she won American Idol..Carrie Underwood came at a time when there was a slow down of newcomers..She had such a sound that was very reminiscent of Trisha Yearwood and Martina McBride as well..She would also probably drown in the sea of Pop singers..I do not think that Jordan is faring nearly as well as she should just because of the competition she is facing..
I think it is time for a male singer to win..How about the farm boy? Wow he was cute! He had a good voice that sounded alot like any good male country singer and dang he was so innocent and adorable...The teenage girls would go crazy voting for him.. But, I am afraid that he would be eaten alive by Hollywood..I could be wrong..I guess we will have to wait and see..This is about all I gotta say about this on this post..I will talk more later.. :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Anyway, tomorrow is AMERICAN IDOL DAY! I am so excited! Of course, I will be on here to comment on the show.. :)